Rooms and Room Booking System
By using the Room Booking System, you agree to abide by this policy.
1. The room booking system should not be used for external bookings, if your booking includes external visitors please refer your booking to the Events and Conference Team at email@example.com.
If your event includes external speakers please refer to the External Speaker Policy, using the following link: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/media/External,Speaker,Policy.pdf
2. You must not book rooms which are larger than needed.
3. You must not book rooms for longer than needed.
4. You must cancel any bookings which you no longer need.
5. You must not remove furniture or equipment from rooms.
6. You must dispose of your litter and leave rooms tidy.
7. You must report any problems with rooms straight away.
If students are booking rooms on behalf of University Clubs/ Societies they must receive prior permission from the Student Union. For further information please email Societies@lincolnsu.com